Life's challenges are opportunities in disguise. They offer a path to learn, grow, and truly transform your life so that you are living in alignment with your authentic self and the core of your integrity.
I’m a holistic psychotherapist and guide helping those experiencing emotional, personal, or spiritual struggles to transform their suffering into healing, growth and personal transformation. I take a holistic approach to therapy, that draws from my 14 years of experience working with people from around the world in a variety of therapeutic, healing, and transformational settings.
Some of the tools I use are:
- Insight-oriented talk therapy to help identify the root causes of current problems
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy and other proactive approaches to changing troublesome behaviors
- Mindfulness-based approaches that shift our perspective and our relationship with ourselves and with others
- EMDR to re-processing and integrate traumatic experiences and memories
- Buddhist psychology and the wisdom of acceptance, non-judgement, and compassion with ourselves and our struggles
Engaging in deep therapeutic and healing work is a serious undertaking and deeply personal. The strength and safety of the therapeutic relationship is what allows you to go deeper to address the roots of current challenges. Its important that you feel safe and undertstood with whomever you are working.