Thank you for your interest in my work. I am a psychotherapist, healer, and guide with 14 years of experience working in the nexus of mental health, psychology and spirituality. My life is dedicated to helping people heal, grow spiritually, and transform their lives. I believe that every form of human suffering, every challenge, and every obstacle offers an incredible opportunity for spiritual growth and evolution. “Problems” are literally the fuel for transformation, whether it be a relationship problem, an emotional problem, a physical problem, or a spiritual problem.
As a psychotherapist, I have 14 years experience helping people suffering from conditions like depression, anxiety, loss/grief and PTSD/trauma. I also have 2 years experience as a shamanic guide and apprentice shaman at Blue Morpho Center for Shamanism and Ayahuasca in Peru, where I help guide people from all kinds of backgrounds through their transformative journey with Ayahuasca plant medicine. Because of my unique background, I can walk the worlds of traditional psychiatry, psychoanalysis and psychotherapy as well as shamanism, mysticism, and the energetic and spiritual realms.
- B.A. Latin American Studies - Columbia University
- M.S. Clinical Psychology - San Francisco State University
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of California (MFC #45429) since 2008
- 3 years as Clinician and Program Manager at UCSF Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute
- Meditation / Mindfulness / Vipassana - 15 years of practice
- 2 years full-time as an apprentice shaman in the Peruvian Amazon